adfeno, i'd like to share some insight with you. when you "worry" people can sense it. they can hear it in your words, even if you don't actually *say* "i am worried". what then happens is... your WORRIES become fulfilled - they become true - because those thoughts "fail, fail, fail, fail" are what you tell everyone, so GUESS WHAT HAPPENS?

:)

so can i suggest, sit down, relax, close your eyes, and imagine yourself holding one of these laptops in your hands, and celebrating with a huge smile. imagine you are booting it up for the first time, you experiment with the CTP and are amazed that it works just like a trackpad. relax and open your eyes, still smiling.

*BELIEVE*.

that's an exercise called visualisation: all the people who teach "how to succeed" courses teach this technique (in a bit more detail than the one sentence above).

when i see "we have lost..." i wonder what date it is. it is the 17th july. it is not 17th august. it is not the 26th August (the end day of the campaign), why are you saying "we have lost??" you understand what i'm saying?

*BE POSITIVE* and you will find, to your surprise, that positive things happen.