> Also, it's not possible to change the campaign's funding goal in the middle of it.

it is.... you just have to have a *really* good reason. most campaign's simply can't justify doing this... but we can. the thing is: we can... but we still shouldn't, as it gives the wrong impression.

> What should be done, and what is being done, is focusing on raising the $150,000 goal. > That goal can be achieved; please remember that many people might be waiting until
> the last minute to contribute for one reason or another.

e.g. they have a paycheck that's coming in... this is extremely common. so yes.
*help spread the word*.