Ikcl, if you want me to stop writing, I will stop. I looked at the numbers and they made me write what I think should be done. Saying that my writing can influence who is buying what, if anything is exaggerating my part. I am not writing about failing. If you made a wrong estimation about sold laptops, it is not failing to introduce new parameters in order to get the computer cards manufactured. >we still shouldn't, as it gives the wrong impression. If you explain laptop buyers why you want a new funding goal, not enough ordered laptops, they will likely get it.