Hmm... I really hope this can be sorted out and that this can be reconciled, but I also hope that Leah will change her mind on punishing the whole fsf/gnu because of a few morons.

I will still support libreboot probably, but I am disappointment with this news on both sides.

I believe both sides of the fence have some wrongs within them.

didn't know that Leah was transgender though...

regardless though, I must refuse to take a side for now as I don't know the whole story.

I hope Leah reads this and understands that there can be better options used to fix problems then just going full blown angry on people. Even if they deserve it. which I am sure there were a few who did deserve it...

Let us use our anger to solve the problem not create more problems.