I'm a trans person too, and you know what makes my blood boil? Well, two parts of this: one, making this into a form of identity politics, and making accusations without providing a shred of evidence.

I'm sorry, but even if the accusation is true, this behavior is unacceptable, and it's not helping. All you're doing is making it a liability for any trans person to be employed in the first place, because the employer risks some idiot SJW bringing fire on them when they fire that employer for a legitimate reason.

Leah, you can go fuck yourself. This is not an even remotely ethical way to deal with perceived discrimination.