Leah has named the two people she blames for bullying the fired employee as Stephen Mahood and Rubin Rodriguez, accusing the FSF of 'lying' in their public statement:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00053.html

I have my suspicions about these discrimination claims. The evidence is too scarce to speak with any certainty, but RMS's statement and well-established history of support for equality (in gender identity and other areas), combined with the hardships and consequential anger derived from both being a minority and losing one's job, make me suspect that a large part of this is a misunderstanding and/or misinterpretation.

Hopefully the situation is resolved as quickly and amicably as possible, with (if necessary) suitable action being taken to ensure the FSF and GNU provide a safe environment for people of all varieties to learn about and contribute to freedom in computing.