Oh ok. Thanks. I've been reading a few threads here about security, it seems among the regulars who offer advice, you have answered many of them. I really appreciate your advice.

If I get it through Synaptic, I hope I'll get the latest version. When I had it, I don't remember what version it was, or when I downloaded it.

on IRC, I met some good people in the Trisquel room and the FSF room, 3 of them I remembered their names, are in this forum, very helpful. I couldn't have gotten this far without all the tech support I got. :D