I really like the idea of having only 3 addons installed (though it seems it demands knowing how to configure them, as far as I know, which isn't far). It seems it would cover 99% of the needed protection if properly configured (What are those 1%? No idea yet).

OTOH, let's say I mainly use TORBB, and Abrowser with those three addons for video and anything too heavy for TORBB. I'm thinking of having a third browser which would be enabling JS, thus enabling a lot more addons to compensate would make sense, like:
- Self-destructing cookies
- Privacy Badger or Disconnect (seems they do the same stuff)
- Refferrer control
- Request Policy or equivalent (Umatrix, Policeman)
- Decentraleyes
- Random agent spoofer

Maybe some of these overlap, maybe more are needed, I need to do some research.