* Ekiga? I vote no. I've never managed to get it to work, and WebRTC systems like Meet.jit.si and Palava.tv make a local app for voice/ video chat obselete. Put Ekiga in the repos for anyone who knows how to use it and wants to. * I vote for Transmission. It's always worked fine for me and it's cross-platform, which means there's a better chance someone migrating to Trisquel from Windows or MacOSX will have used it. Does anyone even use eMule anymore? * Filezilla? I vote no. I haven't used an FTP client for at least a decade, CMS have made them mostly obselete. Put it in the repos for those who want to use it. * I abstain on the question of email client. I mostly use webmail, but I can see an argument for encouraging people to keep their own mail on their local drive, managed via a local client. If I had to choose I would prefer IceDove to Evolution. * Does anyone other than ubergeeks like us actually use RSS? Confession: I don't :P * Does anyone use local IM clients? If we need it, Pidgin is a good choice, as it's cross-platform (see my point on Transmission).