Hi

I am interested to buy one of the Lenovo laptops that are LibreBoot compatible.I can not afford pre loaded laptops as they are usually more expensive and due to such large price import taxes are in mind.Just paying for taxes would cost me like the laptop itself purchased from amazon.com

Now since i am gonna do the procedure on my own(install LibreBoot and Trisquel) and upgrades later on(RAM,SSD,CPU maybe later on)which Laptop should i buy.

Lenovo ThinkPad X60/X60s
Lenovo ThinkPad X60 Tablet
Lenovo ThinkPad T60
Lenovo ThinkPad X200
Lenovo ThinkPad R400
Lenovo ThinkPad T400
Lenovo ThinkPad T500

Keep in mind that i am not interested in display size,as i am gonna use external monitor display,docking station may be useful(just interested if port is open/libre and functional). Also i seen express card slots and since they are old interested to know if they are also compatible and usable at this time? I am interested to use the machine for 2D game development (Javascript)and in general for HTML5,CSS3,JS.
Also for regular media use etc etc.

What would be the easiest way to set up,which laptops from the above and why?

Thank you in advance guys,you helped a lot already,this is the final step for me to officially join the community.

Regards