That's absolutely not what I said...

"They", if it's those bavarian dudes (including Goethe, awesome fellow), planned to do rather positive things (the OPPOSITE of NWO). Plus they don't exist anymore since a long time ago.

Frome there, "they", to you, are some supposedly real life people (or reptilians, while we're at it...) who planned to trick us with human rights while being assholes at the same time: Monsanto, Microsoft, damage our rights... Wait, first they provide rights, including the right to bring wrong things into light, then they damage those rights?
If some sick people planned to do so, they're doing it the wrong way.

Then you say "They" lie to us, and "they" want to control all the world.
Can you be more generic and meaningless than that? I doubt it. Maybe have some proof? Or at least reasoning that makes sense?

Removing 2/3 of humans with vaccines in schools and wars in middle easts? WTF is wrong with you?
First, we live longer than our ancestors, vaccines or not.
Second, we have less wars than ever in human history (I think, gotta confirm that). Still, even if having current wars going on is wrong, if you think this would remove 2/3 of humanity, you're doing math wrong.
Death is still death, but the point is what you're saying makes no sense.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_military_conflicts

Even if what you said made sense, how being against human rights help?
Even if it's a trick, it's good stuff. As far as I know, being pro-human rights doesn't make people be pro Monsanto, pro-war and pro Microsoft (well the latter is more an ignorance or convenience thing).