Tiberiu, this is the truth:
if Minifree went bankrupt tomorrow, i wouldn't care. it wouldn't be the end of the world. My resume is quite impressive at this point and I could easily get a job. And there are plenty of other profitable businesses that I could start (which i've done extensive market research on, because I actually do make backup plans in case minifree implodes - it very well could do, at any point in the future)

This discussion I've had with you in this thread was about principle, more than anything else. I just wanted to try to see if I could get you to be a bit better; maybe lower your price a bit, make your products more appealing, and I was genuinely curious about it. You assumed that I was "out to get you" and that I felt "threatened" by your company.

And this is why you fail. And this is what has exposed you. Your responses to me paints a very negative picture of you. I find that sad, but it is what it is.

I do hope that your T400S sells well, believe it or not. No other company actually sells it (Minifree sells T400, albeit at lower price), and it is genuinely a good laptop. Cooling issues notwithstanding (and with proper thermal paste applied and checks made on status of fans, overheating shouldn't actually be a problem), it's a good laptop.

Tiberiu, I think you need to seriously and calmly analyse this thread. Here is what I asked about today:

* What patches, if any, you added to Libreboot for T400S, since T400S is actually partially broken in the current stable release of Libreboot

* Questions regarding cooling

* Questions regarding availability

* Other minor issues

I guess what I'm saying is: imagine that I'm not Leah Rowe. Imagine that I'm not the founder of the Libreboot project, that I'm not still a major contributor (albeit, no longer the leader of the project). Imagine that I don't run a company which directly competes (yes, competes, despite your false accusation that minifree is anti-competitive).

With these imaginations in mind, go back and re-read this entire thread.

How would you have responded to my criticisms of you, if I wasn't Leah Rowe?

Thank carefully when answering this question. I'll be waiting.

And I'll be waiting for an apology from you, for deadnaming me and outing me as trans without my permission, earlier in this thread.