Very shameful thread, this is half the reason that the Free Software community is not where it needs to be. Tiberiu, I am very pleased with the X200 you sold me. The T400s would be brilliant thanks to the inbuilt display port. Does this support audio and video?

Whether you had good intentions or not is irrelevant Leah. You made comments to state that the T400s is inferior which is simply not true. Leah, do not make this personally about you. He did not dead name you, he referenced an email in which YOU were still referring yourself as Francis. At the end of Tiberiu's post HE referred to you as Leah.

Technoethical products are great and the more stores selling Libreboot computers the better!

Tiberiu, could you please just verify that these patches have been incorporated to your T400s image:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot-dev/2016-08/msg00027.html

THANK GNU!

:-)