Hmm, I wake up in the morning seeing 23 new comments in this thread shredded by Leah yesterday with her false claims about T400s.

Leah, I see that during night you've put to work quite the machinery to fill another page of this thread with comments taking your side, a thread that was not about you or Minifree. You even went so far as to calling me twice, even though I wasn't online (and sleeping).

I don't care who says what (I didn't even read most of the 20+ new comments). Restrain yourself, because you are the one that is causing damage to both Technoethical (by lying) and Minifree (with your behaviour).

And I expect you to apologize publicly to both me an my team Technoethical for the drama that you've created. That is, if you have changed a bit.