* About Uruk and Trisquel

I agree, perhaps Uruk should rejoin. I don't know the real internals of
Uruk, but if it also has means for providing translations for stuff that
Trisquel's upstream doesn't have (Ubuntu), then as was stated here in
this forum multiple times: the upstream must be improved, not Trisquel,
in order to provide these translations. Remember, one can contribute to
*free/libre* parts of non-free/libre software *if* a *free/libre*
derivation/adaptation already benefits from free/libre part. However,
this doesn't mean we must recommend the non-free/libre software to the
general public.

* About Debian, Ubuntu and Trisquel (and also gNewSense)

If I remember correctly, back when Trisquel (and gNewSense) started, and
also still today, Debian (and Ubuntu) have/had different goals, not
related to the essential freedoms of the software.

* GuixSD vs. Guix

GuixSD is a system distribution (see the "SD" in the name), but it's not
"the" FSF's. The GNU Guix package manager (no "SD") is part of the GNU
project, but not a system distribution.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com