I think that it should be advertised more the fact that intel ME can be removed also on recent hardware. Speaking of Blobs, the storage as well has its own firmware and so on. And this is still there even in the librebooted laptops. Many people install the most recent ssd on those laptop and I am wondering what is there... I think that it is important that some people advocate the freedom as it should be, but I am also for the pragmatism to find a solution. In my point of view with the actual situation, blobs also in ssd etc... we could feel satisfied when part of the BIOS is free, the wifi is free, the OS is free. We cannot for the moment have the full, complete freedom. You cannot say that librebooted laptop are completely free, unless you are not using the internal storage :)