This has been discussed before, and I'm aware that the people maintaining this website and its forums probably have more pressing things to do with their time (eg work on Trisquel 8 ;). However, for the record, I think it would be good to have at least three forum areas: * Trisquel help: a place for people to seek help with installing and using Trisquel (eg GRUB problems), fixing common problems (eg replacing GEdit with a text editor that works properly like MousePad or Leafpad), and with using the default applications that come with any versions of Trisquel still being supported. * Free apps/ services help: a place for people to seek help with installing and using free code applications and web services that are not part of Trisquel, but fit with its software freedom mission. Eg discussions about what to use instead of Skype, federated social media apps, freedom respecting email hosts etc. * Community discussion: a place for any discussions relevant to the software freedom movement, that don't fit into either of the first two categories. Discussions about the pros and cons of other distros, free hardware designs and obtaining hardware built from them, business models that support software freedom etc etc.