I'm not sure what, if anything, of Ubuntu was shown, but, a lead character mentioned it by name. Afaik, this has happened once in the entire series called The Big Bang Theory. Otherwise, characters are shown using Skype and their IThings. Oh, and I think Ubuntu got a brief mention in a Tom Clancy novel; I think all his books are best-sellers. A character was talking about outfitting laptops for field operatives in a ficticious intelligence agency, and how the operating system's openness and freedom allow the agency to purpos-build their systems. Hmmmm, free software used to spy on folks; not sure I like that much... Now, if only I could remember which book this was... If I hadn't been using ShuttleworthOS at the time, I probably wouldn't have noticed. If only we could get more prominent placement.