The site didn't out me. I didn't read the small print carefully enough
or else I forgot I needed to change the "from" field in my email program
for that account between posting here and posting on the Little Old
Ladies Sewing Circle And Terra Wrist Society. ;)

I'm sorry this happened, but since I was outed anyway, I'm old enough to
be your mother, young man, so sit up straight, fix that tie, eat your
vegetables, put away that pocket telephone and go read a good book or
write one of those newfangled videogame thingummies and you'll feel
better after a nice hot bath and a good rest in this nice bowl of
chicken soup.