On 22/11/17 10:57,  wrote:
> I understand what you mean now. I remember I had that happen a couple
> of times when someone quoted my post and included my e-mail address
> with the quote. It is certainly undesirable behavior and I was not
> pleased when that happened.

     I prefer to handle the messages through an e-mail client, it's so
much easier for me.  However, it has this inconvenience - when you reply
to someone, like now, the e-mail client automatically quotes the message
and shows the authors e-mail address on top.  I suppose that this is
what happened with this case.

     As for myself, when I started doing that, people would tell me that
they didn't like that, and that I should edit the e-mail address out, so
I logged in to the forum and edited it out.  Since then, I edit out the
e-mail address before sending the messages, like now.  I suppose it
takes constant reminding.

--
Ignacio Agulló · agu...@ati.es