I'm trying to do the upgrade at the moment, although during the 'apt-get update' part, I'm seeing some GPG errors, presumably because the authentication keys for the Flidas repos are different to the Belenos ones?:

W: GPG error: http://us.archive.trisquel.info flidas InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY B138CA450C05112F W: GPG error: http://us.archive.trisquel.info flidas-security InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY B138CA450C05112F W: GPG error: http://us.archive.trisquel.info flidas-updates InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY B138CA450C05112F

It also seems to be throwing some warnings, like these:

W: Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'kwin-dev'
W: Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'kwin-wayland'
W: Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'kwin-x11'
W: Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'libkf5sysguard-dev'
W: Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'libxapian-dev'
W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package pypy-cffi
W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package pypy-cffi-backend-api-max W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package pypy-cffi-backend-api-min

But those don't look too serious, so I'm going to ignore them and hope they will go away.

Then, during 'apt-get dist-upgrade', it's telling me that it can't authenticate the packages, which I assume is linked to the earlier GPG errors that I saw?

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and do the upgrade and I'll report back once I get to the other side ... :)