I tried the live image of Uruk 2.0. It is much better comparing to earlier release. Overall appearance looks much promising.

Some observations/suggestions/comments
- The Uruk Welcome App did n't start on live system login. Later I found it on menu. Is it configured to start after installation only? - It is nice to see that, Uruk includes VLC media player by default. Is it 100% libre application? If so, why Trisquel is not including it as a universal media player? - How about replacing Mint App Menu (I forgot name for that menu) with Whisker Menu developed by Solus? Is there any legal or free software policy issue?

Anyway, I had a nice time while exploring Uruk. The team (or just a person? I'm not sure) has done a great work. Even when giants like Fedora fails to do proper QA, Uruk is doing better.

While exploring live image, I have capture some screenshots and published it here. Please have a look.

http://www.distroscreens.com/2017/12/uruk-gnulinux-20-lugalbanda-screenshots.html