I want it to be known that I 100% agree with loldier and gnutastyc.

The purpose of this thread is to promote Minifree's Libreboot X200, and to answer questions about it. Nothing else.

I do hope Technoethical will stop trying to trash this thread. I have no intention to continue communicating with them at this point, either here or elsewhere.

FYI: It's currently 7.30pm 13 December 2017 in the UK, as I write this. Today I shipped 8 laptops, and I'm currently preparing more for tomorrow. I'm aiming for about 10 tomorrow. Similar on Friday too. If Technoethical (Tiberiu) wants me, tell him I'm busy ;)