If this is the way some people think they are going to make a point, then I'd like to see a new rule adopted here (taken from Modern Vespa). We need to come together and let issues be handled on an individual basis with the vendor -- somewhere else. The Trisquel Frorum is not the place to do it.

http://modernvespa.com/forum/topic101599

Airing of dealer or vendor grievances -- no matter how well intentioned -- is prohibited. Trisquel Users Forum is not the place to resolve disputes with businesses or otherwise publicly identify a business whom you allege has done something wrong.