Please Leah, do not continue.

I just wanted to share a review with others and you are turning things worse again and again. If the experience of my family was just one out of few errors in the businesses trajectory of Minifree just face it and let people at least to express themselves.

I would have not continue writing after my first post if you had not called me things not had involved me in an international conspiracy against you. Everything that I said is completely true and I have the means of prove any of my instances, however all the things that you said about me arranging with Tiberiu a campaign against you is not true at all and as a lawyer I can say to you that under certain premises those statements could even be considered personal defamation.

>I'll say it once more: your order was a mistake. I rectified it as best i could. You chose not to exercise your rights. You are still well within your right to either receive a refund, repair or replacement of any faulty product that you received.

No, you never rectified and as I said before I have the means to prove that. I have no problem in letting any moderator of the forum or any person from the certificate process of the FSF to enter know about the facts of this case. You just offered yourself to replace our laptop after we began to write our review in this forum, and as Tiberiu told you it is not good business policy trying to solve problems after do not care for trying to avoid them. The problem is that in my family we do not want any replacement any longer. We had that bad experience with Minifree and we do not want anything more from Minifree as we say in Spain not even for free. Now we just wanted to make a review built seems you cannot deal with an honest review but just with what you like to hear.

I personally do not have anything against you, nor my family. We just had that bad experience and we moved on. We highly appreciate the work that you make with Libreboot and that is why even though we had a very pleasant experience with Technoethical in the past we decided also to acquire one laptop from Minifree and give it a try... Because we appreciated you. and clearly in the personal side you have completely disappointed us.