Hi vltr,

My offer to Tiberiu and Technoethical is a genuine one. I'm not going to argue with you on anything that you've said in your post, for I am waiting on Tiberiu's response to my offer.

And yes, I apologize for my previous hostilities towards you. As stated in another reply to you in this thread, I'm willing to do what is necessary to make amends (this has always been my intention). If you wish to receive a refund for you order, please send me your order info via email, and your wiring instructions.

Btw, I'm curious to hear what you think my problem is. Feel free to say it in a reply, or in a PM, whatever you wish. This is strictly morbid curiosity, and you do not have to comply with this request.

~Leah