@findessential

Some good things came out of this, though. I learned a bit more about technoethical and minifree's offerings. Minifree may now consider other forms of laptops rather than just Intel CPU's. Both Minifree and Technoethical are vying to work harder than the other for the customer and free software. This is effing great! The customers are winning here.

It is perhaps too bad that they are overseas from North America. I am also a ThinkPenguin client and really like their wifi dongles. When I started using Trisquel for laptops, they really saved me.

Oh hey, this also looks really cool and promising.  http://openlunchbox.com/