All I have to say is characterizing Purism as some sort of lecherous fiend who just lies and would stab you in the back at the first opportunity is so maddening for me. Not to get too philosophical, there is clearly some effort being put into trying to be free as in freedom and you actually see them try even if its just a bit. Why smack that down? Its like smacking down an addict who is trying to get sober. Frankly, people chill out.

Just be watchful of them. I'm optimisic about what they will put out in the future and if they start becoming "more evil" then I'll just give someone else my money. All of us are gulity to some extent of feeding all sorts of societal problems. However, a great deal of us are trying to be better. I see this movement growing more and more. Isn't that something to celebrate?