> This would include Heads, Liberty BSD, CloverOS, and ConnochaetOS.
> This doesn't even include Uruk and Hyperbola since I assume they can't be
> listed as they are derivatives of already listed distro's.

> Equally important
> is why so many dead and un-maintained distros remain listed.

Because people keep making all these distros instead of making
compromises and focusing on the goal... >_>

Trisquel doesn't even have enough labor, so it's no surprise that BLAG
is B'LAGging and you can't even DL an ISO of it.  (Me and one of my free
software friends trolled this one guy on which distro he should put on a
spare PC, and we recommended BLAG because of how bad it was.)