Good summary. I have been thinking the same as I also observe what is happening. Although I didn't agree with some of your previous post I intentionally didn't reply in order to avoid all that cycle. For similar reason I don't want to engage into argumentation. That's why I prefer to focus on facts, not on intelligent or unintelligent argumentation.

The one problem with all that you suggest is: people tend to avoid disturbing facts. They usually invent various escapes - ideology, new words, anything just to be able to shut their senses and ignore the trouble. But the truth is that man changes only when he is facing the crisis, not when he keeps sleeping in the burning house.

Let's get back to browsers indeed before someone shoots me through the screen. :)