Thanks but I automation like this (based on ">50%" or similar) seems dangerous to me. These are important settings and my plan is to give the user the ability to control what he sets, not some automatic script.

> By the way, all the software I write, including the two scripts in this thread, is under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3 or any later version.

So you are pasting lines of code in a public forum claiming that by using this code any completely anonymous person is signing a legal agreement with you (an anonymous licensor) and that that this has legal power? Are you serious?