I think it better have to have assistive technologies enabled by default than
disabled, but this seems to be a very common question. I can think of a few
possible solutions
- have a separate ISO with which assistive technologies are enabled by default
during and after installation
- have an option in the graphical installer to disable assistive technologies
- have a pop-up on first log in to set accessibility options

For now, there is a documentation page explaining how to uninstall Orca.

https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/disabling-orca-screen-reader

I think it is better to disable Orca than to uninstall gnome-orca, because
gnome-orca is a dependency of the trisquel metapackage. In fact,
gnome-app-install will refuse to uninstall gnome-orca (and any other package
that is a dependency of trisquel) unless the trisquel metapackage has been
removed via Synaptic or a terminal.