Hi all big thanks to the team for making Trisquel, I love this OS, its easy of use and how easy it is to migrate from Ubuntu. I do, however sometimes feel out of my depth on these forums, reading through various tutorials/websites as i'm not a programmer or have extensive hardware knowledge to be able to flash devices (eg libreboot).

Of course i'd love to learn these things and become an advocate to friends and family for free software, as i agree with having the right to ethical technology, but there is no easy guide to 'hacking' a libreboot compatible laptop to remove the proprietary bios. Does anyone have an 'easy to follow' tutorial for flashing some of the thinkpad models?

Many thanks.