Hello everyone, I'm having a problem when I do "sudo apt-get update". It gives the following errors:

W: The repository 'http://mirrors.serverhost.ro/trisquel/packages flidas Release' does not have a Release file. N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use. N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details. W: The repository 'http://mirrors.serverhost.ro/trisquel/packages flidas-security Release' does not have a Release file. N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use. N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details. W: The repository 'http://mirrors.serverhost.ro/trisquel/packages flidas-updates Release' does not have a Release file. N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use. N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details. E: Failed to fetch http://mirrors.serverhost.ro/trisquel/packages/dists/flidas/main/source/Sources 404 Not Found E: Failed to fetch http://mirrors.serverhost.ro/trisquel/packages/dists/flidas-security/main/source/Sources 404 Not Found E: Failed to fetch http://mirrors.serverhost.ro/trisquel/packages/dists/flidas-updates/main/source/Sources 404 Not Found E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Someone could explain what is going on and how to solve it?

Also, when I try to install a new program with "sudo apt-get install " I get this:

Err:1 http://mirrors.serverhost.ro/trisquel/packages flidas/main amd64 atop amd64 1.26-2build1
  404  Not Found
E: Failed to fetch http://mirrors.serverhost.ro/trisquel/packages/pool/main/a/atop/atop_1.26-2build1_amd64.deb 404 Not Found

E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

Thanks!