Hello, this is my first question and I'm sorry to say that my native language is not English, and yes the Portuguese of Brazil

The question is in the title: The icecat of the trisquel 8 comes with an older version of librejs 6.0.13 and already has a better version which I tested in abrowser 7.16.0 or 7.14.0 that is more "usable" as the on-script only that the compatibility error when installing in icecat because it seems to be a browser with an older version, unlike the abrowser.This older version even placing some scripts on the white list does not work and the error. The new version will not have this problem.

Ps: I Saw that the LibreJS received a donation through the GNOME project from a company other DNS Peer-to-Peer. So has the future!