Hi everyone!

Very probably this question is typical but I have searched the forum and I could not find a satisfactory answer to it.

I have tried to follow the procedure described here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/LTSEnablementStack, but I get as a result the replacement of several critical components of the distribution, the trisquel metapackage to be more concrete.

In my case I want to install a newer version of the graphical stack for my computer (mesa/Intel driver) because I have some rendering issues with Firefox-like web browsers and I'm not interested in having a newer kernel version. In fact I wouldn't like it, version 4.4 is enough for me.

Any kind of help or comment would be appreciated.

Best regards.