> Does anyone know how to setup Audacity or Ardour4
> to accomplish this? I also have installed qjackctl to try to figure it out.
>
> Thanks!

I can't help you with Discord, but I can help with your more general
question about recording the audio output of a program. The best
approach I am aware of is to use JACK. Since you've installed qjackctl I
assume you know what that is. However, Cadence is a much easier tool
than qjackctl to configure JACK.

To configure JACK, follow the instructions I gave here:

https://trisquel.info/en/forum/where-get-free-software-sound-packs-and-vsts-lmms#comment-133903

Once you've done that, use Catia to route the program you want to record
into Ardour. Some programs are not JACK compatible. Firefox and
derivatives like Abrowser require Pulseaudio. For such programs, the
audio output will come from Pulseaudio Source, and this is what should
be routed to Ardour.