I tried to open the logo from the command line (with sudo), which actually gave me no error message, as opposed to the error message I got when try to open it as admin the "regular" way.

But when I clicked on "save" nothing happened, no error message no "success" message, no anything. I waited a little bit before I excited the program by clicking the x on the window, and I was given no message like "would you save" or something like that, it just exited the program, back to command-line like nothing happened. And the logo did not change color