This has been a problem I have had a while now, but was able to download a jenkins copy where the default install was xfs filesystem!

I re-downloaded a fresh copy today from the Swedish computer academy.

This copy seems to be good in helping me explain this issue further!

So it works great with Intel cpu's with M.2 drives it seems to have a graphical display at first boot sequence asking which language than the choice of what to do graphically. After following to the encrypted setup where it partitions the drive it chooses the XFS file system at which point I KNOW THIS INSTALL WILL WORK.