But this New CD seems to hold to the AMD and INTEL segregation whereas the past Install discs would always default to EXT4 weather AMD or INTEL.

Possibly different Micro-Codes from AMD and INTEL along with EXT4 favoritism on the part of AMD Micro-Code.

This is a M.2 Solid State Drives also which could effect how the CPU chooses it's micro-code?

I don't really know the root cause, but I would guess it lies somewhere in the CPU micro-code along with the Solid State Drives Micro-code interaction trying to do an operation which fails to bind the Grub2 Bootloader.

I successfully installed 2 other Ubuntu distros Peppermint and Elementary on computers that failed the TRISQUEL install. Both distros successfully installed the EXT4 File System WITH the extra ESP module.