Hey guys, I have a question about installing Frost on Trisquel. I thought I'd bump this thread since it's Freenet related rather than start a new one.

I downloaded and extracted Frost. I updated my open-jdk to make sure I had the latest version and did this for openjfx as well. However, when I click on the frost shell file, it creates a .log file in the frost folder but doesn't open frost. In other words, theres no interface for frost. Any idea what is causing this? Sorry, I'm a noob. Thanks for any help.