Thanks. I was able to get Frost to work!

But now I'm having issues with FMS. I downloaded and extracted the needed files. When I click on the FMS icon, nothing happens. I guess this is normal in linux, but when I go to localhost:8080 it doesn't connect to FMS. I even waited an hour or two and tried again, but to no avail. So I tried running it in the terminal, and this is the error it gives (there were no log files this time):

./fms: error while loading shared libraries: libfreeimage.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any ideas?