Ok, I have been looking into Invidous again and I noticed that while you don't need Javascript to watch videos, you DO need to enable cookies if you want to have persisten Preferences used (things like which video resolution to watch, whether you want Dark Theme or not, etc). So, I wonder, if I allow cookies will they be able to "track" which videos I have watched? I tried looking into the cookie but I guess it is not a plain text file that I can read. Someone with more experience might be able to tell.

Thanks.