Proprietary software can modify FOSS applications preferences:

Imagine its documentation is in HTML format or online, and that software
needs relaxed privacy settings for your browser.
It could make you modify these security/privacy preferences and, once
proprietary software is removed, these preferences remain touched.
Same as any other system-wide or user-profile settings.

El 17/4/19 a les 8:27, ma...@masonhock.com ha escrit: