Looking for anyone's opinion here. Here we have an OS that's certified by the FSF and GnuProject and it's native browser vs the FSF and GnuProject's own browser.

So freedom-wise they should be in the exact same landscape.

But what about other areas like performance, features, design (highly subjective, but I'm interested in people's opinions on everything - even highly subjective matters) etc.

Me personally I think IceCat does a way better job at handing out information/protection to potential inexperienced users in regards to the Javascript situation. On the default front page there are checkboxes for enabling LibreJS extension and for disabling/enabling JS as a whole.

It's been a while since I reinstalled the OS (and/or reinstalled Abrowser) but I don't think Abrowser has any of that information by default.