I joined this site years before I bought a system that's freedom friendly. Even then, It's not complete yet, I'm still trying to find money to complete it.

When I joined, I was mildly interested about a 100% libre system. You know kinda like those people that make videos about Windows 98 and ask if it's still useful today doing daily tasks. But, now with centralized proprietary stuff constantly violating my trust, I thought "I wouldn't be surprised if my Bios was spying on me" and than I thought "Oh wait, it probably is thanks to IME/PSP".