That would mean that after all we must wait impatiently (because of the pollution issues, mainly) for the time when some degree of great number of people desire and demand their freedoms of their free will. Would we only be able to bring the date forward? This is not tempting you into off-topic. His philosophy seems to be considered thoroughly. Our common sense and goodness would often encounter a piece of his philosophy. I mean, why did not she encounter it despite she seems to be an experienced developer and have goodness? If she knew it then, she might create an other unique idea and it might bring the date forward to some degree. Even a good developer had not shared his guide. It would be more difficult for normal users to share the philosophy. How happened that??