and maybe with musl too. Alpine Linux uses musl and it's pretty fast. eglibc hasn't been updated in 5 years, so since then debian moved to glibc. So I think it would be cool if Trisquel used musl, it would use less RAM and it would remove temptations to install non-free software like installing a Deb of Skype or Discord. The only problem would be I couldn't scrape pre-compiled debs of free packages made for distros that half-ass freedom and I hear getting Rust to work is a pain in the ass. Contemporary GlibC has a 8m thread stack size and using my system as an example I have 140 threads open so that would just be 1.08gigs and musl has an 80k thread stack size, so 140 threads would be 11megs.