Thanks chaosmonk for sharing this update on Etiona progress. I intend to carve out some time to learn how to help with some of the simpler Trisquel tasks, and I encourage other members of the Trisquel user community to do the same. That way, there is a better chance of each Trisquel version being released 6 months after the Ubuntu release it's based off, as the project aspires to do.

FYI I recently found our that the Jami devs only support the most recent 2 Ubuntu LTS releases, so if Etiona is not released by the time 20.04 is released, no officially released and currently supported Trisquel version will be actively supported by Jami:
https://git.jami.net/savoirfairelinux/jami-packaging/issues/39