Hi AyKay, what the users in the chat are trying to explain is that you are not looking for a file called "yourrom.rom", there is no such thing. Rather, it seems that "yourrom.rom" is a description of a thing you need to know the name of.

This is like if I told you to run a command that addressed /dev/sdx. You will not find sdx in the /dev folder, it does not exist. Rather, /dev/sdx is a way of telling you where in the command to put in the address of the drive or partition you want to be the target of that command. Does this make things clearer?

Sadly, I have not yet librebooted my laptop, so I can't advise you in any more details on how to find out what you need to put in place of "yourrom.rom" in that command. Others here can probably help?